Access the ultimate veterinary education resource center, online and 24/7
Waiting is overrated…
The WVC Learning Library is your year-round resource accessible anytime, anywhere.
Need to reference a surgical procedure? Log in to watch a step-by-step video led by expert instructors. Interested in learning more about a rare case? Search for the latest medical and scientific updates.
In short, Learning Library produces knowledge you can use NOW.
Your $19.99 monthly subscription provides:
- Unlimited access from any device
- Hundreds of videos detailing crucial techniques for veterinary procedures
- Ability to download thousands of proceedings from the Annual Conference
- High-quality surgical videos performed by expert instructors
To access the Learning Library, follow these easy steps:
- Type the following URL (digital.wvc.org) into your browser or click on the link provided.
- Navigate to the upper right hand corner and click on the login button.
- Log in using your WVC login credentials. If you need to reset your password, please visit the My Account section of the website.
- Browse the Learning Library for content of interest.
- Easily maintain your subscription through My Account. Subscribe for one month or set your account to automatically renew.
Please contact WVC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866.800.7326 for any questions or if you would like technical assistance.
Learning Library is an online reference center. CE not available.
Join the Conversation
Connect with fellow professionals through this FREE platform!
DO YOU EVER WISH you could chat with colleagues on a daily basis instead of just a few times a year at industry events? NOW YOU CAN!
WVC introduces CONNECTIONS: a global online community to network, discuss and share information with other veterinary professionals.
- Join/Read the forums – See what people are saying and stay ‘in the know’ on hot topics
- Pose questions to other veterinary professionals
- Post or search job openings in the Want Ads Forum
- Share knowledge – Curate content of interest
- Find and connect with your peers – Search the directory by areas of interest to find veterinary professionals with similar interests as well as former classmates and colleagues
- Update your profile – Add a photo or easily link to your social accounts to help you better connect with colleagues both new and old
To access Connections:
Log in with your email address and WVC password.
To reset your password, please visit the My Account
Manage your account preferences – Determine how frequently you receive updates and information you want to share
WVC introduces a new way to connect with industry expertise.
Building a veterinary career is best achieved through a nexus of colleagues you trust.
Mentor Match is a free program facilitated by WVC offering a secure place for colleagues to collaborate and assist with their personal and professional development.
Mentees are matched with mentors during a six-month program. One-hour monthly meetings allow mentees to speak freely to their mentors and gain invaluable insight.
The structured mentoring program provides an environment for Mentees and Mentors to self-volunteer and undergo a series of conversations developed to identify goals and support the Mentee in career success.
WVC will provide the instruction and resource materials, correlate the matches, and assist the relationship throughout the course of the program. The 2016-2017 program is limited to 30 matches.
Details are as follows:
- Mentor enrollment: March 6 – August 1, 2016
- Mentee enrollment: June 1 – August 1, 2016
- Matches made by August 15, 2016
If you are interested in becoming a mentor or would like to be added to the interest list to enroll as a mentee, email email@example.com.
For more information about the Mentor Match program, click on the button below.
WVC Annual Conference exhibitors, guest of exhibitors and guests, and students are not eligible to participate.