Access the ultimate veterinary education resource center, online and 24/7
Waiting is overrated…
The WVC Learning Library is your year-round resource accessible anytime, anywhere.
Need to reference a surgical procedure? Log in to watch a step-by-step video led by expert instructors. Interested in learning more about a rare case? Search for the latest medical and scientific updates.
In short, Learning Library produces knowledge you can use NOW.
Your $19.99 monthly subscription provides:
- Unlimited access from any device
- Hundreds of videos detailing crucial techniques for veterinary procedures
- Ability to download thousands of proceedings from the Annual Conference
- High-quality surgical videos performed by expert instructors
To access the Learning Library, follow these easy steps:
- Type the following URL (digital.wvc.org) into your browser or click on the link provided.
- Navigate to the upper right hand corner and click on the login button.
- Log in using your WVC login credentials. If you need to reset your password, please visit the My Account section of the website.
- Browse the Learning Library for content of interest.
- Easily maintain your subscription through My Account. Subscribe for one month or set your account to automatically renew.
Please contact WVC at email@example.com or 866.800.7326 for any questions or if you would like technical assistance.
Learning Library is an online reference center. CE not available.
Join the Conversation
Connect with fellow professionals through this FREE platform!
DO YOU EVER WISH you could chat with colleagues on a daily basis instead of just a few times a year at industry events? NOW YOU CAN!
WVC introduces CONNECTIONS: a global online community to network, discuss and share information with other veterinary professionals.
- Join/Read the forums – See what people are saying and stay ‘in the know’ on hot topics
- Pose questions to other veterinary professionals
- Post or search job openings in the Want Ads Forum
- Share knowledge – Curate content of interest
- Find and connect with your peers – Search the directory by areas of interest to find veterinary professionals with similar interests as well as former classmates and colleagues
- Update your profile – Add a photo or easily link to your social accounts to help you better connect with colleagues both new and old
To access Connections:
Log in with your email address and WVC password.
To reset your password, please visit the My Account
Manage your account preferences – Determine how frequently you receive updates and information you want to share
Listen to FREE podcasts from the WVC “Ask the Expert” series. Gain insights from some of the top veterinary professionals in everything from practice ownership to surgical tips to educating clients. New podcast added regularly!
Dental Extractions – How to stay in the frying pan and out of the fire!
Steve Holmstrom, DVM, DAVDC
What are the common types of orthopedic injuries affecting cats…
Brian Beale, DVM, DACVS
Backyard Chickens! What’s this urban hem monement all about?
Brian Speer, DVM, DECZM (AVIAN), DABVP (AVIAN PRACTICE)
What are the Top5 Mistakes made during CPR?
David Liss, RVT, VTS (E&CC), VTS (SAIM), CVPM
What are common ovariohysterectomy complications?
Don Waldron, DVM, DACVS