Women’s Veterinary Summit
Save the Date for next year
July 22–23, 2018 | Oquendo Center, Las Vegas
The Women’s Veterinary Summit is a unique two-day business and personal development event featuring keynote speakers, breakout sessions, workshops and social events, developed to be relevant and inspirational to veterinary professionals in all stages of their career. The 2018 program is in development now, check back for more information. Registration will open February 2018.
View the 2017 agenda HERE.
- Thank you so much for offering this opportunity! This conference helped me realize that I have the power and tools to change and achieve well being and harmony in my life! This was an awesome experience from the sessions, staff, and Oquendo Center, all the way down to the food! - Schyler Hiibel
- I feel like the topics were extremely applicable and well presented. They made an impact in my thinking and my plans for how to go forward. I can’t wait to come again. - Jerica Thoms
- This summit is exactly what our profession needs as I see so many veterinarians struggling to survive and find peace in life. I will be back next year! - Julie Page
- Such an excellent opportunity for women veterinarians – this is my second year, I plan to attend every year! It was so inspiring, had excellent information, met great women & made great contacts! - Kristen Negvesky
- Absolutely great information that can be applied immediately to both my personal and professional life. - 2016 Participant
- Important learning, reference and resources for overall security and wellness. - 2016 Participant
- Everything has been spot-on, inspiring and informational, great speakers!!! I’ve gained a great deal of confidence and knowledge from every topic discussed. And the keynotes were fantastic! - 2016 Participant
- Phenomenal and applicable speakers, relevant topics, deep purpose. - 2016 Participant
- Concise presentation of important skills for women professionals, not available elsewhere. - 2016 Participant
- This course will have a long lasting impact for me personally and my career. - 2016 Participant
- Wow – is the best way to describe this CE. I have never been so inspired while learning things that are very important to me and useful! This course has revived me and given me a plan w/ a starting point. - 2016 Participant
- Well-rounded, motivational, realistic tools, great speakers. - 2016 Participant
- My overall sense of confidence and self-acceptance has been greatly elevated. - 2016 Participant
- Excellent, talented speakers, topic selection was thought provoking. - 2016 Participant
- Really informative, inspiring speakers with meaningful and relevant content. - -Kate Goulbourn
2017 Topics Covered
- Highly functioning organizations
- Building a successful work-team environment
- Wellness and goal setting
- Developing a financial safety net
- How to think like an entrepreneur
- Stress identification and enhanced resiliency
- Behavior identification and reinforcement
- Wealth management
What are the terms & conditions?
Terms of Payment
WVC Career Building Courses fees must be paid in full at the time of online enrollment. Should you wish to pay by check, please make check payable to WVC and mail check and registration form to P.O. Box 50755, Henderson, NV 89016. Credit cards will only be accepted at onsite registration, no cash or checks.
Cancellation by WVC
WVC reserves the right to cancel courses at any time due to inadequate enrollment. Every effort will be made to notify registrants as early as possible of a course cancellation. A full refund of the course registration fee will be issued to the registrant in a timely manner. All fees and charges for travel and lodging arranged by the registrant are the sole responsibility of the registrant.
Cancellation by Registrant
Any person wishing to cancel their registration for a WVC Career Building course must make the request in writing by email, fax, or mail 30 days in advance of the course. A $50.00 processing fee will be applied. For your convenience, course registration is transferable to another qualified individual. A request for transfer of registration must be for the same course and must be completed by email at email@example.com or by faxing 702.739.6420.
WVC may release your contact information to sponsoring companies. As an attendee, your image may be captured and used for future promotional purposes.
Who can register?
This event is open to everyone. The program has been designed specifically for the veterinary professional.
Can I register via fax, email or mail?
Yes, you can. Instructions are on the form. Please download the PDF form.
2425 E Oquendo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89120
What hotel will we be staying at?
Lodging is at Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa Casino
2300 Paseo Verde Parkway, Henderson, NV 89052
Wednesday, July 12th through Friday, July 21st
· Starting at $120 including resort fee
· Deposit of one night plus taxes required to reserve
· Deadline for reservations is Thursday, June 15th
Click HERE to reserve your room
How many CE hours are offered?
There will be 14 CE hours offered.
Will there be a CE certificate? How will I receive it?
Yes, certificates will be available after the event online in your WVC account.
Is transportation provided?
Transportation will be provided each day between the Green Valley Ranch and the Oquendo Center.
Are meals included?
Breakfast and lunch will be provided Sunday and Monday. Please indicate any dietary preferences at the time of registration. WVC will do our best to accommodate all request but cannot guarantee all dietary needs will be met.
Will there be luggage storage?
Yes, there will be luggage storage onsite. The Oquendo Center concierge will hold luggage until the day is done.