Dr. Jack Walther Leadership Award ...
The Award is Designed to
WVC is proud to present the Dr. Jack Walther Leadership Award, recognizing veterinary students who display leadership values at their school. This award is bestowed upon 37 DVM students attending AVMA-accredited universities who are actively involved and show long term leadership potential at their veterinary college or school.
Additionally, two Veterinary Technician students are selected to receive the Award via NAVTA. Please see below for requirements to be considered for this Award.
- Recipients receive a $1000 stipend, complimentary registration, lodging, airfare, meal vouchers, and $250 travel allowance to attend the WVC 91st Annual Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 17-20, 2019.
- Recipients are entitled to one additional complimentary registration to a future WVC Annual Conference to be utilized within five years following graduation from veterinary school.
- Recipients receive a complimentary one-year subscription to the WVC Learning Library including Annual Conference Notes (2010-2018), hundreds of streaming videos, audio recordings, and podcast episodes.
- 3rd year veterinary students are eligible for the award.
- Students must be able to attend the WVC 91st Annual Conference February 17-20, 2019 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV to receive the award.
How to Apply
Please contact Ms. Dawn Casagrande-Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- WVC recipients to be announced - November 12, 2018
- WVC Annual Conference - February 17-20, 2019
If you have any questions please contact Ms. Dawn Casagrande-Terry at email@example.com or call direct at 702.443.9246.