The third annual WVC Women’s Veterinary Summit (WVS) invites participants to embrace change and access their full potential, asking: What does it take to be comfortable inside of ourselves no matter what is happening out in the world? Through keynote speakers, break-out sessions and workshops, participants will explore a range of topics to help provide clarity and vision, applicable to both personal and professional goals.
The WVS is a unique continuing education opportunity focused on self-education, guided reflection, and exploring your full potential.
Career-growth Focused Topics
- Ways to initiate and embrace change
- How to create a personal brand for career advancement
- Gain confidence in pursuing goals based on personal values
- Career paths and ways to address hidden barriers
- Wellness – personal, social, financial
- Build a culture that nurtures growth
- How technology can assist in reaching your goals
A Valuable, Educational Experience
Two days of immersive sessions and workshops to assist participants in exploring career and personal goals. Transportation from the partner hotel to Oquendo Center is included each day. Breakfast, lunch and snacks and beverages are included in the breaks. There is a welcome reception on Sunday night. On the last day, transportation is provided to the hotel or airport.
At the conclusion of the event, participants will be able to:
- Identify important dimensions of wellness
- Implement and commit to a Self-care Plan
- Prioritize values and identify behaviors to reinforce
- Cultivate communication, emotional intelligence and leadership skills
- Identify financial opportunities and risks
- Identify technology elements that can provide and improved environment
Cost: $650Enroll Now
(Click for More Information)
* Room rate cutoff is July 16, 2018.